Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

Missmylab4

31 minutes ago, J-Rob said:

I was referencing 401 S Graham (across from BB&T Ballpark), but I was too lazy to look up address.

Sorry... Didn't mean to derail conversation from Legacy Union again.  To get back on track, @ricky_davis_fan_21, can you remind me when they will announce next phase, and which phase it might be?  Also, do you think the architecture will be consistent?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All my knowledge on this project is fairly outdated. Things are pretty fluid with this project. Most of what I know is based of educated guesses and little bits of info I've managed to get out of people. I've spoken to people associated to the project off the record and it would seem to me that LS3P has drawn a couple buildings. Time will tell. I'm willing to bet that my last couple prediction siteplans/drawings will be fairly accurate.

Edited by Guest

I’m bored. So I was wondering about those rumors a long time ago about Simon partnering up on this project. 

Sara Hogan is the contact for leasing:

Current Responsibilities

Sara Hogan joins Lincoln Harris with over 12 years of retail leasing experience.  Ms. Hogan began her career in the Shopping Center Industry in 2004 and has worked with some of the most notable REITs including Macerich and Simon. Her leasing responsibilities have crossed a broad range of disciplines, demographics and geography. Ms. Hogan's portfolio includes, but is not limited to, SouthPark Mall(Charlotte, NC) Haywood Mall (Greenville SC) West Town Mall (Knoxville, TN) Tyson’s Corner Center (D.C.) Freehold Raceway Mall (NJ) Danbury Fair Mall (CT) and Wilton Mall (Saratoga Springs, NY).

Also, her LinkedIn she was with Simon from 2012-2015 and joined Lincoln Harris in 2016. Before that, Macheric (also malls).

Thats promising for some good retail.

• Like 3