Missmylab4

Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

23 minutes ago, atlrvr said:

Looks like LU1 has it's 2nd tenant.

KPMG, a rival to Deloitte, and also currently in DEC is supposedly taking 55k on floors 9-10 in LU1, which is up from about 48k sq ft on 2 floors in DEC.

It's' amazing how much room these audit firms need. How hard is it to just agree with whatever the company says (think 2008)? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

This will look amazing on game nights when the crown is lit in blue light.

I forget what was mentioned before, but do yall remember what the panels are going to be made of for the pyramid (glass, metal)?  The renderings look like it's translucent a little so the crown would be lit within which could be cool.

• Like 3

I forget what was mentioned before, but do yall remember what the panels are going to be made of for the pyramid (glass, metal)?  The renderings look like it's translucent a little so the crown would be lit within which could be cool.

It’s a architectural fabric, like the Shed at Hudson Yards. Forgot the name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh just confirmed to me today the huge parking deck only has 3100 spaces and the pyramid will be done by mid January.  By comparison Gateway Village has 2725 spaces in their sprawling deck.  The airport deck has 4000 parking spaces for general public PLUS all the parking for the rental car lots.  The airport mega deck is a total of 7000 spaces give or take a few. 

Plus the other deck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk