Missmylab4

Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

1 hour ago, CarolinaDaydreamin said:

I dont think Philly has anything larger under construction.  But No. 2 Opus in Atlanta is under construction and slated to be 730 ft. 

Philly has a 1000 footer under way at least wikipedia said that and did not know Opus 2 was started.  

• Like 1

Philly has a 1000 footer under way at least wikipedia said that and did not know Opus 2 was started.  

That’s because it hasn’t started construction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, KJHburg said:

Comcast is already finished. And Opus already is fully permitted and has site work, but whatever. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, JorgiPorgi said:

Some shots from the old Velocity Parking lot.

That takes me back. Good times there and at Tutto Mondo in the mid-to-late 2000s.

• Like 1

81E146EA-7C81-4FDE-B671-79246EEEFA20.thumb.jpeg.81e46f44f50017c204bb9fe6e6b14dbd.jpeg
E3E0C886-B75E-40F5-9B6F-108DA08FC3B3.thumb.jpeg.332764bf151e04c3f095d56040f3ccea.jpeg

Can’t imagine how different it looks over there since the last time I went to velocity. Gosh. Must have been 2004 or 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, JorgiPorgi said:

81E146EA-7C81-4FDE-B671-79246EEEFA20.jpeg

E3E0C886-B75E-40F5-9B6F-108DA08FC3B3.jpeg

Velocity was the very first club that I went to when I turned 18. The view has changed so much since then!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, norm21499 said:

Velocity was the very first club that I went to when I turned 18. The view has changed so much since then!

My first club too back in 2003 I think. Remember looking at the skyline on their back patio and thinking it looked small. This being before DEC and just about every other project in view lol. So much has changed. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JorgiPorgi said:

My first club too back in 2003 I think. Remember looking at the skyline on their back patio and thinking it looked small. This being before DEC and just about every other project in view lol. So much has changed. 

I remember going there to see Tiesto. My friend’s car got broken into but we were so f’d up, we didn’t even care.  Also, didn’t they have a weird bathroom setup? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tarhoosier said:

The 7:33 minute video of the climb was posted on reddit r/Charlotte about 20 minutes ago. I will  not link here, you can find it yourself if you wish.

I don't see it.

1 minute ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

I don't see it.

I looked too and didn't see it, I'm guessing either a model took it down for illegal activity or the OP did because they realized someone might report them, but idk how strict the mods are on that sub as I don't post there