Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

Missmylab4

5 minutes ago, tarhoosier said:

The 7:33 minute video of the climb was posted on reddit r/Charlotte about 20 minutes ago. I will  not link here, you can find it yourself if you wish.

I don't see it.

10 hours ago, Midwoodian said:

This building looks different from like every angle. Great in the pic above but weird af in this one below. It looks like part of the building is missing!! Someone said it but it’s all about the angles for LU. It will look great at night.

On a side note, what is the concrete type material? How durable is it? Is there a big difference in durability versus granite?

547459f38e6bc9a21d9fbd9abb1c26cc.jpg&key=74b7381b47c489dabdcdb22e4e582a5c2fc212a720308616e5d6ce3d01c59e02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably just as durable. Really the granite is just like a big giant tile. https://www.archiproducts.com/en/products/facade-cladding 

Edited by Guest