Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

Missmylab4

7 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

It somehow comes in at the second most valuable office tower uptown per CBJ. No Idea how/why its worth more than DEC

According to Wikipedia, Hearst is slightly larger than DEC at 1.6 million sq ft compared to DEC’s 1.558 million sq ft. BOACC is third at 1.4 million sq ft. It must have something to do with that or the trading floor. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KJHburg said:

Thanks for posting that.  So little Harrisburg in Cabarrus County put the pyramid on top.  https://galvan-ize.com/    Or the top hat as someone called it.  Whatever you call it I call it beautiful!  

Wow this is awesome! Live in Harrisburg! Look at us, our industrial side making a impact on the Queen City!! 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Matthew.Brendan said:

I find it hilarious you can’t even see the pyramid from the street. 

image.png.e45180c85fd052f24fdb8a417e87cd02.png

I mean... The pyramid would have to be like 500 feet tall. You can't even see the tip of the spire from under empire state

45 minutes ago, Matthew.Brendan said:

I find it hilarious you can’t even see the pyramid from the street. 

9D3C8D26-F5D7-4F30-9D90-03B55E661620.jpeg

I suspect Legacy Union 4 will make this impossible to see from the street here what so ever :-)

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

At this parking garage is lined with retail space on Church and on the promenade between Church and Mint.  Tryon Place did not see fit to line their garage with retail.  

Hopefully they will convert Tryon's later like the one near RB Park. 

51 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

At this parking garage is lined with retail space on Church and on the promenade between Church and Mint.  Tryon Place did not see fit to line their garage with retail.  

"didn't see fit?"

Ally Center is providing 35,000 sq feet of retail between JW Marriott and Ally Center Charlotte, and a tiny lobby. Where as Legacy Union thus far is providing a two story, lawyer foyer for the ages, another large lobby facing an interior green that should haven been more retail, a 10,000 sq feet bank branch, a gym the size of a wegmans and maybe 20,000 sq feet of restaurants, but lets be honest, probably more bank branches

Edited by Guest

51 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

"didn't see fit?"

Ally Center is providing 35,000 sq feet of retail between JW Marriott and Ally Center Charlotte, and a tiny lobby. Where as Legacy Union thus far is providing a two story, lawyer foyer for the ages, another large lobby facing an interior green that should haven been more retail, a 10,000 sq feet bank branch, a gym the size of a wegmans and maybe 20,000 sq feet of restaurants, but lets be honest, probably more bank branches

+1 for lawyer foyer

• Like 4