Missmylab4

Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

just drove by on my way home and notice they're putting screening on the outside of the parking deck. Could this mean there's more artwork coming to 277?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Blakcatfan said:

just drove by on my way home and notice they're putting screening on the outside of the parking deck. Could this mean there's more artwork coming to 277?

Just saw that the other day myself.  I think it is just screening no artwork unless Lincoln Harris surprises us with some! 

• Like 2

Just saw that the other day myself.  I think it is just screening no artwork unless Lincoln Harris surprises us with some! 

Lincoln Harris doesn’t screen stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, tarhoosier said:

Is it screening for appearance (no chance) or for safety and insurance purposes? (no aesthetics)

I think it is for appearance because all they need to do is what they have on the side facing the stadium which is concrete pylons connected with highway type wires.  That of course will be blocked by a future building of some sort. 

• Like 1

they are screening parts of the mega deck they did on the Stonewall side and they started on the freeway side.   someone else took a photo of the Stonewall side recently. 
IMG_2319.thumb.JPG.a5cba71b50268a889884ae78ad8465b7.JPG

I’m sorry I misspoke. Lincoln Harris doesn’t screen stuff with art.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1