Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

Missmylab4

1 minute ago, Crucial_Infra said:

^ Hey the Honeywell signage is gone in those renderings 

Renderings are from the city filing, signage will be submitted separately as a UMUD-O, so it wouldn't be included on the renderings.

If LU4 is definitely Office at Stonewall+S. Tryon, that more or less makes LU5/LU6 Hotel/Residential with some form of retail.

I wonder if LU4 is spec or if there is a tenant? Maybe Truist Tech Center? We know Lincoln Harris was marketing this area to Truist and they have only announced with everything pre-leased. 

Given the pace of announcements related to this development I hope we hear something by the end of 2019 about the next phase.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

Me go uptown with a photo of the Legacy? No way Jose. Last shot future site coming soon of Legacy 3 the Honeywell tower.  Notice something interesting in that gravel lot next to Legacy 1 4 vehicles not contractor  trucks all with New Jersey plates. Maybe Merrill Lynch execs visiting their new offices? 

IMG_0514.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0519.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0538.JPG

IMG_0539.JPG

IMG_0540.JPG

Could be Honeywell visiting too

• Like 3

On 7/5/2019 at 2:59 PM, KJHburg said:

Legacy today and 3rd floor parking level of Legacy 2 is seen then it is all office above that....

IMG_0142.JPG

LU2 is flying!  Is there any chance that it will top out by Christmas?  It would be great if it’s visible in the skyline by late in the NFL season.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hushpuppy321 said:

I would suspect that LU2 would indeed be topped out by or before Christmas.  Should be at 4 floors by the end of July and possibly 3 to 4 floors higher each month. It’ll be topped out by end of December.

Thanks!  That's awesome!!  I wonder when Honeywell will start rising.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hushpuppy321 said:

Honeywell already has sitework activity I saw with my own eyes.  I would estimate any grading, foundation and underground utility work to take 3 or 4 months at most (without any unforeseen issues) and vertical work starting somewhere in the November 2019 to February 2020 timeframe.  From all accounts it seems like this project will move quickly. 

Fantastic.  Thanks!