Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

Missmylab4

Well the garage to the extreme right Ally from what I have seen will not be screened as well as the Legacy Mega deck. 

That is not true. At all. I keep saying over and over. It’s a building for a 200B company. It’s going to be screened. Novel NoDa and Novel Stonewall have ART on them. Why would you think it wouldn’t be screened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

That is not true. At all. I keep saying over and over. It’s a building for a 200B company. It’s going to be screened. Novel NoDa and Novel Stonewall have ART on them. Why would you think it wouldn’t be screened.

I guess I have not seen any renderings of it I hope it is.   I like the WanderWall. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Well that’s a major relief! Thanks for making that a bit more bearable to handle  RDF! 

I guess I have not seen any renderings of it I hope it is.   I like the WanderWall. 

And original stonewall station elevations had massive panthers murals. Big changes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

We all are entitled to our own speculations and thoughts. No particular person in this forum has a better opinion or believable post than the next guy. Sometimes your comments can be very condescending. Chill bro, this is a forum for fun. Thank you for your contributions, but tone it down a notch, no need to be so defensive. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CLT_King said:

We all are entitled to our own speculations and thoughts. No particular person in this forum has a better opinion or believable post than the next guy. Sometimes your comments can be very condescending. Chill bro, this is a forum for fun. Thank you for your contributions, but tone it down a notch, no need to be so defensive. 

Ok...

I'm just setting the record straight here. Its not an opinion, it is an informed fact, that I keep having to correct in this thread. Trying to make sure KJ stops assuming its not being screened. Because this isn't the first time I've had to say otherwise. 

The renderings were created to sell a building, not a parking deck. Ally & JW Marriott are being given input into how it gets screened. 

If I'm wrong, I'll eat a shoe, but my info comes from the development company, and is backed up by documents filed with the city.

Edited by Guest