Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

Missmylab4

On 8/23/2019 at 12:23 PM, Dandy Chiggens said:

Because its wrong?  CD seems to have skin that is too thin to post on the internet so I spare correcting him and leave a down vote and he still has a meltdown.  He must live in a padded room. 

This is typical...

10 minutes ago, JorgiPorgi said:

Just ignore him. Seems he pleasures himself to people getting mad about his lame downvotes. 

I’d say 99 percent of the time the members of this site are super mature and are actually capable of having discussions. Don’t let him ruin the experience here. 

I'm not sure why he wants to sit on here and troll everyday, just don't get it. I just wish mods would do a better job of sending a message. I've been here for more than 10 years and don't know of any other person who brings down the vibes more...man.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Nick2 said:

You could contribute to the forum with your own opinion and offer a rebuttal to his opinion rather than simply downvoting people you disagree with.

That's the guy who thinks that a new Panther stadium will be funded by sales and property taxes LOL. 

Now hes getting upset over parking decks being built for over 1 millions square feet of office space.  How else are people supposed to get to work? Should they walk until more light rail lines are built? Or is it Lincoln Harris' responsibility to build up Charlottes public transportation infrastructure?

The fact that posts like that get voted up shows how shortsighted the majority of this forum is with the inability to see scope and the big picture.

Let the triggering commence......

11 minutes ago, CarolinaDaydreamin said:

This is typical...

I'm not sure why he wants to sit on here and troll everyday, just don't get it. I just wish mods would do a better job of sending a message. I've been here for more than 10 years and don't know of any other person who brings down the vibes more...man.

I stop by here once a week and post maybe once a month.  Sad that I am such a big part of your online life.  Sorry dude, im just not that into you.  You down vote people all the time, I guess that makes you a hypocrite.  

53 minutes ago, Dandy Chiggens said:

That's the guy who thinks that a new Panther stadium will be funded by sales and property taxes LOL. 

Now hes getting upset over parking decks being built for over 1 millions square feet of office space.  How else are people supposed to get to work? Should they walk until more light rail lines are built? Or is it Lincoln Harris' responsibility to build up Charlottes public transportation infrastructure?

The fact that posts like that get voted up shows how shortsighted the majority of this forum is with the inability to see scope and the big picture.

You could say that you think it's perfectly reasonable for them to include parking for a large project like this and also make the point of how will people get to work without parking rather than simply spreading malcontent with downvotes. 

It's actually more shortsighted to include so much parking. Looking at the needs of now rather than the future. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dandy Chiggens said:

You seem to have pent up feelings about me based on false prejudices. You come here and downvote people without a rebuttal. I would be glad to debate with you, because that's what makes this forum great. Instead, you come here and trash it with downvotes and attacks.  Below is another one of your famous blunders. I feel sorry about your inability to debate like a adult. 

On 4/5/2019 at 8:33 AM, Dandy Chiggens said:

LOL @ you stalking me on the forum because I have different political opinions than you.  I keep politics to the political thread and it still triggers you.  I actually have a veteran friend who is a higher up at Duke.  I had info to share that I still havent seen on the forum but decided against it after seeing the toxicity that some members have here.  I noticed you are one of the cattier people on this board and get very upset and snarky with people.  Maybe you should take a break and get some fresh air.  You dont even live in Charlotte so perhaps start contributing to the Williamsburg forum instead?

On 6/9/2019 at 12:52 PM, Dandy Chiggens said:

You are complaining about parking for people needing it to get medical treatment.  Your desire for a Panera Bread doesn't take priority here.  You're come off as extremely privileged and out of touch.   Grow up.

On 4/10/2019 at 8:40 PM, Dandy Chiggens said:

LOL the nut jobs always reveal themselves sooner or later.   I feel like I am reading something ISIS would put out on the internet in an attempt to radicalize losers who suck at life.  

Talk like this leads to attempted assassinations like the left wing nutter at the Congressional baseball game in Alexandria.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

LOL @ posting replies without context.  One of which was a reply to a beloved UP'er making calls for political violence.  

Perhaps go research how stadiums are funded and where the funds to build a new stadium would come from.   Maybe go see who is responsible for creating and expanding public transportation. (Hint: its not Lincoln Harris).

Funny how 1 down vote on a post that made zero sense can lead to pages of meltdowns and digging up old posts hahaha.  You have issues.  

3 hours ago, bluehedgehogNS said:

The new glass looks a little... dark?

650_South_Tryon_St-20191028-170400.jpg

The density on this end of Tyron is great, especially considering the timeframe in which it has happened.  

And, to the left of BOAT and peeking over the parking deck, the tower crane for the new bank building wants to be seen. 

50 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Some contrast could do a lot for this side of town!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a foreshadowing statement.

2 hours ago, KJHburg said:

Food trucks on the site of Legacy 4 tower.  But I think they have made room for them permanently even when the next tower is started.  

IMG_6331.JPG

There will be hookups and places on the promenade for Food Trucks permanently.