Missmylab4

Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

Is LH going to remove the chain link fence along Stonewall?  If we aren’t going to see new construction here, the fence is not that appealing and should be removed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Wouldn’t doubt if Legacy 4 sneaks in before the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I wanted to hear. But, to be honest, I do like seeing a lot of green space in that corner.  Hope they set Lu4 back a little.

Edited by CLT_sc
  • Haha 1

That’s what I wanted to hear. But, to be honest, I do like seeing a lot of green space in that corner.  Hope they set Lu4 back a little.

With the open space to occupied space ratio requirement, I reckon they will need another 25k+ of open space somewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

It must be nice not having NIMBY's there trying to stop height. Here in Greenville, the city made a developer scale back two planned 20 story buildings to 12 stories. Yeesh. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/20/2019 at 2:33 PM, mpretori said:

Hey @Dandy Chiggens , are you going to downvote the entire forum :lol: Keep going troll.

Only misinformed posts like yours.  Maybe lay off smelling your own farts over there in Seattle, its clouding your judgement.  

source.gif

Edited by Dandy Chiggens

On 8/23/2019 at 12:23 PM, Dandy Chiggens said:

Because its wrong?  CD seems to have skin that is too thin to post on the internet so I spare correcting him and leave a down vote and he still has a meltdown.  He must live in a padded room. 

This is typical...

10 minutes ago, JorgiPorgi said:

Just ignore him. Seems he pleasures himself to people getting mad about his lame downvotes. 

I’d say 99 percent of the time the members of this site are super mature and are actually capable of having discussions. Don’t let him ruin the experience here. 

I'm not sure why he wants to sit on here and troll everyday, just don't get it. I just wish mods would do a better job of sending a message. I've been here for more than 10 years and don't know of any other person who brings down the vibes more...man.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Nick2 said:

You could contribute to the forum with your own opinion and offer a rebuttal to his opinion rather than simply downvoting people you disagree with.

That's the guy who thinks that a new Panther stadium will be funded by sales and property taxes LOL. 

Now hes getting upset over parking decks being built for over 1 millions square feet of office space.  How else are people supposed to get to work? Should they walk until more light rail lines are built? Or is it Lincoln Harris' responsibility to build up Charlottes public transportation infrastructure?

The fact that posts like that get voted up shows how shortsighted the majority of this forum is with the inability to see scope and the big picture.

Let the triggering commence......

11 minutes ago, CarolinaDaydreamin said:

This is typical...

I'm not sure why he wants to sit on here and troll everyday, just don't get it. I just wish mods would do a better job of sending a message. I've been here for more than 10 years and don't know of any other person who brings down the vibes more...man.

I stop by here once a week and post maybe once a month.  Sad that I am such a big part of your online life.  Sorry dude, im just not that into you.  You down vote people all the time, I guess that makes you a hypocrite.  

53 minutes ago, Dandy Chiggens said:

That's the guy who thinks that a new Panther stadium will be funded by sales and property taxes LOL. 

Now hes getting upset over parking decks being built for over 1 millions square feet of office space.  How else are people supposed to get to work? Should they walk until more light rail lines are built? Or is it Lincoln Harris' responsibility to build up Charlottes public transportation infrastructure?

The fact that posts like that get voted up shows how shortsighted the majority of this forum is with the inability to see scope and the big picture.

Let the triggering commence......

You could say that you think it's perfectly reasonable for them to include parking for a large project like this and also make the point of how will people get to work without parking rather than simply spreading malcontent with downvotes. 

It's actually more shortsighted to include so much parking. Looking at the needs of now rather than the future. 

• Thanks 2