Missmylab4

Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

1 hour ago, Dandy Chiggens said:

That's the guy who thinks that a new Panther stadium will be funded by sales and property taxes LOL. 

Now hes getting upset over parking decks being built for over 1 millions square feet of office space.  How else are people supposed to get to work? Should they walk until more light rail lines are built? Or is it Lincoln Harris' responsibility to build up Charlottes public transportation infrastructure?

The fact that posts like that get voted up shows how shortsighted the majority of this forum is with the inability to see scope and the big picture.

Let the triggering commence......

You seem to have pent up feelings about me based on false prejudices. You come here and downvote people without a rebuttal. I would be glad to debate with you, because that's what makes this forum great. Instead, you come here and trash it with downvotes and attacks.  Below is another one of your famous blunders. I feel sorry about your inability to debate like a adult. 

On 4/5/2019 at 8:33 AM, Dandy Chiggens said:

LOL @ you stalking me on the forum because I have different political opinions than you.  I keep politics to the political thread and it still triggers you.  I actually have a veteran friend who is a higher up at Duke.  I had info to share that I still havent seen on the forum but decided against it after seeing the toxicity that some members have here.  I noticed you are one of the cattier people on this board and get very upset and snarky with people.  Maybe you should take a break and get some fresh air.  You dont even live in Charlotte so perhaps start contributing to the Williamsburg forum instead?

On 6/9/2019 at 12:52 PM, Dandy Chiggens said:

You are complaining about parking for people needing it to get medical treatment.  Your desire for a Panera Bread doesn't take priority here.  You're come off as extremely privileged and out of touch.   Grow up.

On 4/10/2019 at 8:40 PM, Dandy Chiggens said:

LOL the nut jobs always reveal themselves sooner or later.   I feel like I am reading something ISIS would put out on the internet in an attempt to radicalize losers who suck at life.  

Talk like this leads to attempted assassinations like the left wing nutter at the Congressional baseball game in Alexandria.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

LOL @ posting replies without context.  One of which was a reply to a beloved UP'er making calls for political violence.  

Perhaps go research how stadiums are funded and where the funds to build a new stadium would come from.   Maybe go see who is responsible for creating and expanding public transportation. (Hint: its not Lincoln Harris).

Funny how 1 down vote on a post that made zero sense can lead to pages of meltdowns and digging up old posts hahaha.  You have issues.  

1 hour ago, AppState92 said:

I guess that’s for the Hornets game tonight, but they need to work on the teal color.

Their Panther's blue is off from all the other buildings Uptown as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CLT> said:

Their Panther's blue is off from all the other buildings Uptown as well.

It's just so much more vibrant than any other building, it has the newest, and imagine the most expensive lighting package of any tower in the city. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluehedgehogNS said:

The new glass looks a little... dark?

650_South_Tryon_St-20191028-170400.jpg

The density on this end of Tyron is great, especially considering the timeframe in which it has happened.  

And, to the left of BOAT and peeking over the parking deck, the tower crane for the new bank building wants to be seen. 

50 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Some contrast could do a lot for this side of town!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a foreshadowing statement.

Im curious about something, 1 where is LU 4 most likely to be, 2 is LU 4 the planned hotel, 3 if not then are there going to be 5 LU buildings

Just curious, I like studying things about where I live 

Edited by Mr. Built
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Mr. Built said:

Im curious about something, 1 where is LU 4 most likely to be, 2 is LU 4 the planned hotel, 3 if not then are there going to be 5 LU buildings

Just curious, I like studying things about where I live 

We will see. It really depends on market conditions. I know that Lincoln Harris would like to fit in at least one residential building, and one hotel building. But they are opportunistic. They are the most shovel ready development uptown, so if an office user comes along, and there are some rumored ones floating around, then they can have a building ready for them within 2 years or so. Crescent on the other hand, has 111 N. Tryon as a possibility, but I'd imagine that takes at least 3 years to get built.

I think the final build out will be 4 office towers, a hotel, and a residential tower. The real question is... can we expect another large parking deck, and I think the answer is maybe.

Edited by ricky_davis_fan_21
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

We will see. It really depends on market conditions. I know that Lincoln Harris would like to fit in at least one residential building, and one hotel building. But they are opportunistic. They are the most shovel ready development uptown, so if an office user comes along, and there are some rumored ones floating around, then they can have a building ready for them within 2 years or so. Crescent on the other hand, has 111 N. Tryon as a possibility, but I'd imagine that takes at least 3 years to get built.

Wait, crescent? Never heard. Is that belk intercontinental, or market 42?

Edited by Mr. Built