Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

Missmylab4

2 hours ago, Mr. Built said:

Oh yea this might be off topic but I made this minecraft version of Charlotte 

It's the best I could do for now

15724640891142137870463263366631.jpg

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. I don't play Minecraft but can you have others work on it with you? I bet that some people on this forum or CLT's Reddit page would want to help.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Nick2 said:

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. I don't play Minecraft but can you have others work on it with you? I bet that some people on this forum or CLT's Reddit page would want to help.

Thnx. Also I could do that but I have a wii u version of minecraft, a wii u is kinda ancient (2012/2015) so I dont think anybody would have a wii u to join my server

Edited by Mr. Built

3 hours ago, KJHburg said:

and speaking of the Honeywell tower is it vertical and starting to rise #CharlotteRising even on the non main streets. 

IMG_6379.JPG

IMG_6380.JPG

Speaking of rising I think this tower going to be completed by 2022 or early 2023, because it's in really fast production atm  and as soon as it starts rising it'll be some site that cars will pass by

Edited by Mr. Built

54 minutes ago, Dale said:

Anything to obscure that garage.

When are they expected to construct the “hat” for the tower??? I still haven’t seen anything new done in a few weeks. Really hoping the top is done right.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, A2. said:

When are they expected to construct the “hat” for the tower??? I still haven’t seen anything new done in a few weeks. Really hoping the top is done right.

If you're talking about the honeywell tower then the quote unquote "hat" is far from complete, the building hasn't done its vertical construction yet, and also it should top out by late 2021 or early 2022 if things go as planned 

Edited by Mr. Built

4 minutes ago, Mr. Built said:

If you're talking about the honeywell tower then the quote unquote "hat" is far from complete, the building hasn't done its vertical construction yet, and also it should top out by late 2021 or early 2022 if things go as planned 

I meant the The Ally cap. Sorry if I was confusing. 

• Like 1