Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

Missmylab4

1 minute ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

“The Strategic Property Partners chief executive officer listed the ways the Water Street project — a joint venture of Tampa Bay Lightning owner Jeff Vinik and Microsoft founder Bill Gates — will be a big deal when completed in 2026 or 2027”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I am reading into this correctly, sounds like Tepper may partner with a developer at some point?

Just now, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

“The Strategic Property Partners chief executive officer listed the ways the Water Street project — a joint venture of Tampa Bay Lightning owner Jeff Vinik and Microsoft founder Bill Gates — will be a big deal when completed in 2026 or 2027”

You're missing the point of that they have non-office components ANNOUNCED and IN CONSTRUCTION and amenities this development does not offer currently.  :rolleyes:

You're missing the point of that they have non-office components ANNOUNCED and IN CONSTRUCTION and amenities this development does not offer currently.  default_rolleyes.gif

“Shaded pedestrian-friendly streets, destination shops, a bounty of hotel rooms and meeting space, all creating a community that has caught the attention of the corporate world enamored with rival cities including Charlotte, Austin and Nashville.”

Sounds like they were jealous of the fact charlotte already offers way more of this stuff than they do.

Just now, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

“Shaded pedestrian-friendly streets, destination shops, a bounty of hotel rooms and meeting space, all creating a community that has caught the attention of the corporate world enamored with rival cities including Charlotte, Austin and Nashville.”

Sounds like they were jealous of the fact char;tote already offers way more of this stuff than they do.

They also have a higher walk score. :wub:

• atlrvr locked this topic
  • atlrvr unlocked this topic
19 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

No phone, no food, no pets.. ( apologies to Roger Miller)..  exactly when did someone set off  the Neutron Bomb on South Tryon... ?

To be fair this was around 9:15pm last night, so I cant  imagine too many people are making the transit from southend to uptown

• Like 1