Missmylab4

Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

Just now, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Walk score is a joke

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only because it doesn't support the naritive your trying to push. Enjoy your office development! :tw_innocent:

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

^Prediction: by end of next week, we’ll have at least another floor of glass installed (maybe two) in LU2 and Ally crown skirting will be complete. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I wish the crown on Ally was glass that could light up instead of whatever it is now. It looks out of place. 

19 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

No phone, no food, no pets.. ( apologies to Roger Miller)..  exactly when did someone set off  the Neutron Bomb on South Tryon... ?

To be fair this was around 9:15pm last night, so I cant  imagine too many people are making the transit from southend to uptown

• Like 1

Really nice pics today. I am so pleased with the Deloitte tower. So many angles and curves. I wish it had about 5 or 6 more floors but I am excited about how this project is turning out.

• Like 2