Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

Missmylab4

31 minutes ago, Reverie39 said:

I always notice that pictures of LU never seem to have too many cars or people moving around on the streets. Unfortunate given how it's basically becoming the center of the city.

Im not sure when these were taken but there's usually a bit more combination of the two the closer it is to 9am. Although this varies on day of week. Im not certain how it fairs in the afternoon though. I imagine its likely due to the hybrid schedules.

27 minutes ago, FLOSC843 said:

Im not sure when these were taken but there's usually a bit more combination of the two the closer it is to 9am. Although this varies on day of week. Im not certain how it fairs in the afternoon though. I imagine its likely due to the hybrid schedules.

I took this around 10 am however Brooklyn Village Ave is being repaved and closed,  Down to one lane on inbound S tryon and S College Streets.  It was a real traffic mess.    I saw more vehicles in the Mega garage of Legacy on Church than I ever have on a work day.  

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Zeitgeist_4131 said:

Gezzus, my life will be totally fulfilled if the ACC hoops officials have to ride the blue line to the HQ to explain their duke home-cooking calls. Can’t wait to bump into these dudes on my way to work! I hope the incentives had a clause that all refs must wear their stripes when getting called on the carpet.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I know that the ACC office is small, but it sure would be nice for them to have an on-site hotel given the amount of travel they will be doing to and from their corporate office. I wonder if they held conversations with LH to understand what they have in mind for the remaining parcels. 

• Like 3