Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest 5th & Main Urbanite

Returning to the forum:

8 posts in this topic

After a long break, (my last post was in August when I resigned as moderator) I hope to participate in the fray again on a very limited basis. I have been busy with decorating my new home, and adjusting into life here in East Nashville. I have been active in the music, art,  and restaurant scene on the East side, so my interests have not been with the built environment, but I hope to get involved again on a very limited basis.

Work has been hectic, and family responsibilities have been numerous including a trip to New York City.

With that being said,  I have followed the built environment on a very casual basis. I have read the forum even less, so I will have to ease back into participation, but I have missed it.

My only post was the post recently regarding Dave Luna. He would be astonished and pleased at what has transpired since his passing. I still truly miss him, and I believe he is here with us in spirit or in some cosmological realm.

My future plans are focused on the development side which at some point I will be looking for an equity partner, and then buying some property for rehabilitation. That is all for now on that.

Glad to be back!

John

1 person likes this

Welcome back, John. I was happy to see you at the forum meet Saturday.

I agree that Dave would be pleased with what has transpired here...but astonished? I'm not so sure. I think Dave always knew we had this potential. :)

Welcome back dude! Good to see you as well on Saturday. And to think I almost slept in instead...

Yes, welcome back!  Glad to hear things are going well.

Welcome back, John. Although I don't think I formally introduced myself at Saturday's meeting, it was a pleasure to meet you.