Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ironchapman

Which STAR WARS is the best?

Which STAR WARS movie is the best/your favorite?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which STAR WARS movie is the best/your favorite?

• Episode I
    • Episode II
    • Episode III
    • Episode IV
    • Episode V
    • Episode VI

Just wanted to see what you thought.

I felt compelled to ask this with the release of the new STAR WARS movie in theaters.

As I have yet to see the new one, I did not vote yet.

i dont see how that many people can like ep 1 and 2.....besides the battle of geonosis they were boring and too much talking. although the OT was the greatest of all i gotta give it to ep 3....unlike any other SW movie

The Empire Strikes Back takes it by a mile. Revenge of the Sith was good, but its not as good as TESB. And to me, The Phantom Menace is the worst one. It doesn't suck, but the other ones were better.

Im suprised how many people are choosing Episode 3. It was enjoyable but in my mind its the 4th best one behind episodes 4,5, and 6.

I voted for episode 2 by mistake, I meant to vote for The Empire Strikes Back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fixed.

Episode III was the best. Maybe its becuase its still fresh, but I enjoyed that more than the others. You just can't beat Yoda kicking some ass.

The Empire Strikes Back runs a very close second though.

I agree that the Phantom Menace was the worst in that it just didn't fit in with the rest of the movies very well.

I would have to say the first one in 1977 which was simply called Star Wars then. They later came back years later and started calling it Episode IV.

I'm not too opinionated on the SW films. But I voted for Episode III, because of how emotionally charged it is, and the transition it brings to the saga.

And I really liked the music John Williams composed for Ep. III. One of his best SW works, IMO.

^ I second that... I think one could easily get away with not watching Episodes I and II and still understand Episode III.

And go John Williams! Another fine job well done.. Another soundtrack to buy. :)

I agree that the Phantom Menace was the worst in that it just didn't fit in with the rest of the movies very well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was also geared way too much towards little kids. It didn't really have much to keep the adults focused. It didn't have any edge to it at all. For me it was a tie between episodes V and III. It picked 3 though because the special effects were far above and beyond V, even though the execution of the storyline for V was a little better.