Who Got TIF?

Guest 5th & Main Urbanite

Almost two weeks ago Producer 2 said we would know by the end of that week who got the TIF. Here it is two weeks later and no information has been released! It is no wonder it is so difficult to get anything done in this city!

I still say it is Swerdling, but Tony G and Peabody come in a close second.

So who is it going to be? How soon would we see construction start? One day? One week? One month? One year? One decade? One century?  One millennium? 

J

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost two weeks ago Producer 2 said we would know by the end of that week who got the TIF. Here it is two weeks later and no information has been released! It is no wonder it is so difficult to get anything done in this city!

I still say it is Swerdling, but Tony G and Peabody come in a close second.

So who is it going to be? How soon would we see construction start? One day? One week? One month? One year? One decade? One century?  One millennium? 

J

We are talking about a public announcement which has nothing to do with the progress or discussion between the parties involved. Public announcements require proper timing.....

We are talking about a public announcement which has nothing to do with the progress or discussion between the parties involved. Public announcements require proper timing.....

I know Curt. I was being a bit facetious. I am a bit anxious as many of us are who follow the built environment! I have noticed the Richard's and Richard's building has been empty as of late, I am thinking that Swerdling will be the winner, but who knows.

Archived