Jendrasiak for president

snoogit

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, WOOD TV, get rid of that concerned and involved electrician trying to represent his neighborhood. engineer and bribe his seat away to help out selfish political upstarts instead. pretend you're doing the community a service.

if the commission selected RSC, and you're happy about it, then the commission has done a good thing - Q.E.D.

what a waste it is to be adversarial when there's no reason to be.

After WOOD TV8 gets done with Jedrisiak I don't think we'll see much of him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, WOOD TV, get rid of that concerned and involved electrician trying to represent his neighborhood. engineer and bribe his seat away to help out selfish political upstarts instead. pretend you're doing the community a service.

The only time I see Jendrasiak around town is when he is stumbling out of a bar. Not to mention he was busted pulling competitors campaign signs in the past.

A city commissioner should know better than to have 14 code violations on his own property. It's just common sense. He is definitely a "different" voice on the city commission, but I think a lot of the things he does are very backward. I agree, he needs a good PR person because he's going to get eaten alive if the right competition comes along.

Joe

Damn this guy needs a PR person who can do some damage control.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived