600 Douglas - student housing

Gorath

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also saw that Rockford bought a little sliver of a property on Alabama on the West side, about 25 feet wide. Strange purchase.

Great news! Anyone have any renderings. It's hard to get a feel for the development from the MLive photo.

Joe

Difficult to get anything out of Rockford now. You have to go through their PR agency.

• 3 weeks later...

This thing is going to be a traffic nightmare. Not to mention the noise, crime, pollution, prostitution, fornication, overpopulation, destruction of the family-nature of the neighborhood, lower property values, and PARKING!!!!

I think that covers everything I'm sure the neighborhood association screamed about this.

This thing is going to be a traffic nightmare. Not to mention the noise, crime, pollution, prostitution, fornication, overpopulation, destruction of the family-nature of the neighborhood, lower property values, and PARKING!!!!

I think that covers everything I'm sure the neighborhood association screamed about this.

LOL!  We worked closely with the neighbors and received their support.  The planning commission approval was unanimous as well.

• 1 year later...

Archived