Gay Pride Pics from Columbia, May 21st

waccamatt

Columbia's Gay and Lesbian Pride March and Festival was held on Saturday, May 21st. This was the 14th one and I have a few pictures here. The rest are on my webpage. The second link has some more pics that I found. Not really development news, but there are some good pics of the skyline and Finlay Park, too.

Columbia

more

My band:

band%20group%20photo.jpg

P1010771.jpg

P1010770.jpg

P1010778.jpg

P1010782.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice photos and thanks for presenting them. However I am dismayed the person on the link you provided felt that he had to post this disclamer. (it has a not of negative connotations for gays)

The presence of peoples' pictures in this collection does not imply any specific sexual orientation,and none should be assumed.

Nice photos and thanks for presenting them.  However I am dismayed  the person on the link you provided felt that he had to post this disclamer.  (it has a not of negative connotations for gays)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I most heartily agree with you, monsoon. It's definitely not something I would choose to say.

Archived