• Michigan
    • Ohio State
    • Notre Dame
    • Cal
    • Flordia State

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know, VT should have beaten USC this year. They also gave auburn a run for their money. I would have to say Michigan. There gonna be terrible without braylon. Watch i promise you that Chad Henney will have a lower passer rating this year than last. With the loss of their best lineman Hart wont be too great and there all-american corner save michigan alot of the time. They wouldnt throw to him. I also think their coach is terrible.

i'd have to say notre dame. sure they used to be good. in the days of black and white television. :D they just haven't had a good season in a while. they won't even keep a coach that had great possibility of building a great team.

I dont know, VT should have beaten USC this year. They also gave auburn a run for their money. I would have to say Michigan. There gonna be terrible without braylon. Watch i promise you that Chad Henney will have a lower passer rating this year than last. With the loss of their best lineman Hart wont be too great and there all-american corner save michigan alot of the time. They wouldnt throw to him. I also think their coach is terrible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How many Michigan games did you watch last year? Trust me when i say they will be alright, and im a Spartan fan. Henne will be fine. He still has Breaston and Avant who with Edwards made up the best recieving corp in the country last year. Hart is a great little back. Michigan has a history of putting out great offensive lineman and people will step up. The loss of Baas will hurt but it wont totally effect the run game. Remember there are 4 other guys on the line as well. The loss of Jackson and Shazor in the secondary will hurt but UM has several above average players looking to step up. Carr is a pretty good coach. He may not go for jugular sometimes but my guess is that hes top 5 in wins and winning percentage since he has become head coach of Michigan. That and he has a National Championship. If overrated is averaging 8 to 9 wins a season year in and year out is overrated than put Michigan into that group.

I watched michigan loose to Notre Dame. And Tennessee has an excuse :D , our quarterback got injured.

I dont think there gonna be terrible but i think the loss of Edwards will be a huge blow. And yes, i do think michigan is ovverrated a WHOLE lot. I do like them over Ohio State though. There overrated more than michigan. And yes i would like you guys more if you got rid of your coach, idk, whenever i watch its so dissapointing. Its like you guys have the potential to be so much better, but your not. And yes they are ovverrated, averaging 8 or 9 wins a season is great, but they do NOT deserve to be talked about every second on Sports Center.

Finally I really do not think that they will win many games next year. I hope they do but something tells me there gonna come up short.

Yes is does, they are corrently overrated. There history is outstanding as is Notre Dame's. There last year or two has been medeorce but not outstanding. I dont think they deserved the BCS bowl. I want them to do well, but i just dont think there THAT good. Not saying there doomed, just that they dont deserve certain publicity that other teams get.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Notre Dame, Ohio State, Tennesee and Michigan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:wacko:

Ohio State is about right.

Tennessee is without a doubt underrated most of the time except for this year's pre-season poll putting them at #3 and that is a bit too high. Ironically, they can beat Florida three years running and still get picked the underdog in that game. ESPN is notorious for picking Tennessee to lose a lot of games. They have too much to prove to be ranked at #3 yet, though.

Notre Dame is somewhat overrated.

Don't know about Michigan.

• 2 weeks later...

Go Irish!!!! Go Charlie Weiss!!! I would say Michigan, Tennessee, and Georgia. Those 3 teams always find someone to lose too. Remember, Notre Dame has not been "overranked" in 10 years! I have looked back at their rankings and honestly you can't say they were even ranked at all for a while. We had our last NC in 1988, came close in 1989 and 1993. We still have 11 concensus NC's and 9 votes for NC other years. We are also like Penn State in the fact we had some undefeated years and no votes for NC. The bottom line is we need a play off system like 1-AA, Div 2, Div 3, and NAIA.

They should rank the top 20, not 25 like it used to be. Teams 21-30 or so are not much different and some years there have been teams with winning records and they are not even in the top 30 or 40.

Tennessee barely beats UAB and they are number 4?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived