789 old hickory blvd brentwood

nashscan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doctors office

789 OLD HICKORY BLVD   

Construct 7200 SF one story bldg for Premier Radiology - Brentwood. See MPC approved PUD plan. ***PURSUANT TO ORDINANCE NO 2008-1263 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, I , holder of this permit, hereby certify that all construction and demolition waste generated by any and all activities governed by this permit shall be disposed of in an approved landfill. Further, I certify that no construction or demolition waste shall be stored on the property in violation of any provisions of the Metropolitan Code***

Doctors office

789 OLD HICKORY BLVD   

Construct 7200 SF one story bldg for Premier Radiology - Brentwood. See MPC approved PUD plan. ***PURSUANT TO ORDINANCE NO 2008-1263 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, I , holder of this permit, hereby certify that all construction and demolition waste generated by any and all activities governed by this permit shall be disposed of in an approved landfill. Further, I certify that no construction or demolition waste shall be stored on the property in violation of any provisions of the Metropolitan Code***

Interesting....I wouldn't have thought that. I was certain it would be a restaurant.

Actually...this is good news. A doctor's office should have less traffic than a restaurant.

Interesting....I wouldn't have thought that. I was certain it would be a restaurant.

Actually...this is good news. A doctor's office should have less traffic than a restaurant.

I am a little disappointed.  My parents live near here and I always like more options to dine out in the area.  Zzzz. 

Archived