GeorgeCostanza2

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its climate is warmer than Detroits

Its right on the Atlantic Ocean

Mild winters, cool summers

I think its the warmest climate in Canada after Victoria Island & Vancouver

Wow. I didn't know that. Usually when I think Canada, I think Cold & Snow. I guess I was wrong on that one

Erm, having a warmer climate than Detroit doesn't mean much. I was in Halifax in May and there were flakes mixed in with the rain that was pouring down. It's definately not Saskatoon cold, but it's got rough winters. It's milder than Portland, Maine, but that's not saying much either. ;)

The really surprising bit is the water temp at the north shore beaches. :blink:

I've seen April snow in Tennessee. I have this freakish weather magnet. When I was in San Francisco there was a tornado!
LOL. My house is a tornado magnet. It's had 4 close calls with tornadoes in the past 10 or so years I've lived here. One of them went right through my yard, ripping up trees & power lines, and another tore my neighbor's garage right off his house & set it down in his driveway!

My! is that second and third photo part of NE Canada? They look like the desert in the southwest. Beautiful countryside!

The 2nd & 3rd pics look a lot like Arches National Park in Utah (which is a great place to visit if you're ever out that way).

• 1 month later...

Forts usually have five points so ther cannon can fire at every angle, they are always slightly different do to topography. This one is odd that it is on high ground over the city meaning that to fire on a ship in the harbor would mean probabley having to send shot buzzing over the city, probabley not possible with modern hi-rises.

Archived