Suggestion Thread:

Guest 5th & Main Urbanite

Guest 5th & Main Urbanite

Not sure where Ron and Timmay143 want to put this, but i have a couple of requests:

1) Can we have a rendering thread? We need a central location for all renderings for easy reference without visiting dozens of threads.

2) Can we have a skyscraper thread? For height enthusiasts we need an easily referenced thread for all projects over 15 stories tall in one thread so we can immediately go to topics we care about and not have to go through a half a dozen threads and then read through each on to find information we want. Call it the tall building thread.

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clarify, do you mean a skyscraper thread for all of Urban Planet or just for Nashville?  If the latter, that will be a short thread.  Also, are you considering 15 stories to be a skyscraper?  I think that that would have been considered a mid-rise and not a high-rise in 1913, much less in 2013.

We should also address whether or not one of us should start up a twitter account so some of the others relative-newbs can follow us there as well. (By request). I'd gladly handle it, as I already manage three other twitter accounts. I think we need to clear it with the big guys, first, however.

Archived