Building Height Map

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you mean the city zoning ordinance? I'm not aware of any DDA map for heights.

City of Grand Rapids Zoning Maps PDF

Page 62 Is the "Downtown Height Overlay District"

Note: Area A has a limit of 85 feet, but bonuses can get it increased. It's not clear to me though if the bonus will increase the limit from 85 to 90 feet, or from 85 to 175 feet.

City of Grand Rapids Zoning Ordinance

Page 123 (Section 5.8.02) covers the "Downtown Height Overlay District" and the bonuses.

Did you mean the city zoning ordinance? I'm not aware of any DDA map for heights.

City of Grand Rapids Zoning Maps PDF

Page 62 Is the "Downtown Height Overlay District"

Note: Area A has a limit of 85 feet, but bonuses can get it increased. It's not clear to me though if the bonus will increase the limit from 85 to 90 feet, or from 85 to 175 feet.

City of Grand Rapids Zoning Ordinance

Page 123 (Section 5.8.02) covers the "Downtown Height Overlay District" and the bonuses.

Thanks. Yeah you're right about the DDA. I thought I found it one their site at one time, but not sure what I was thinking.

Archived