20 Fulton E, Mixed Use Development

GRDadof3

3 hours ago, WMrapids said:

Here is the link to viewing it but I'm not sure if it gives you the information:

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/embed.html?mid=ubbc58fa2-2886-4722-b71b-896a27a30c21

It's named "20 Fulton - Grand Rapids (drawing)" on the 3D Warehouse. Here is another image of it too.

image.jpeg

Cool. Before you guys get too far, you may want the South and West elevation drawings. The parking ramp is not stepped back like you show it off Sheldon, and there's no extension on the building on the South side, not like you show it. 

There's apparently also a pool in the project somewhere, but I didn't get the floorplans or site plan. My guess is the inset area on the 4th-ish floor is community space? 

24968541222_f3e4bbedf4_o.jpg

25086700065_90cb8ae1dd_o.jpg

• Like 1

You can. I didn't have Google Earth installed when I uploaded the screenshots but it is nice seeing it as if it already existed, so sorry for not having the 3D buildings in the images. Are there any other drawings that you can upload so I can use them for SketchUp? I was looking to do Arena Place next.

15 hours ago, WMrapids said:

You can. I didn't have Google Earth installed when I uploaded the screenshots but it is nice seeing it as if it already existed, so sorry for not having the 3D buildings in the images. Are there any other drawings that you can upload so I can use them for SketchUp? I was looking to do Arena Place next.

I don't think I have any detailed drawings but I do have some elevations and renderings. 

11825674976_5ee4c1dff6_o.jpg

14807600383_0a71668fd9_b.jpg

11825674636_5618a43353_o.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I went up on the roof and took a bunch of pics, but something goofed when I was importing and I lost most of them. I haven't had that happen in a LOOOONG time. Irritating.

Regardless, here's a few of the ones I was able to actually get. I did a bit of google maps math and that boom on Sheldon right now is about 230' long (70m).

At this point, they've got the counterweight end of the crane arm attached.

IMG_9147-Pano.jpg

IMG_9153.jpg

IMG_9160.jpg

• Like 3