Grant Hammond mentions two unannounced major projects:

Guest 5th & Main Urbanite

http://www.tennessean.com/interactive/article/20130714/BUSINESS01/307140070?fb_comment_id=fbc_566981936702552_10226071_567223240011755

In the comment section Grant Hammond mentions there will be two major projects for downtown/Sobro that have not be released yet. Could he be talking condo towers

since he is in that business?

Title should read Grant Hammond, not Grand.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I mentioned at the meet I felt there could be at least a couple of more projects to be announced, probably condos. I think one, that Grant may be referring to will be the UMPH property that we discussed and the other either a condo tower or the old CC site. I do think we will have several condo towers announced in the next year to keep up with demand. Very exciting times for Nashville!!!!

I think there will be more coming as well. I think SoBro will be started before the end of the year. We will have a lot of cranes up in downtown and midtown and I am looking forward to all of the changes.

Shelby has a lot of interest in the property he owns as well. Looking forward to seeing what happens there.

Got a text from William. He confirmed Grant's comment and info. Here is Grant's website:

www.granthammond.com

Archived