Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arcturus

List of Current Housing Developments Downtown

5 posts in this topic

Its getting increasingly difficult to keep track of all housing developments announced ... planned ... under construction ... recently completed.

Who here wants to give this a shot?  

Begin! :)

Here you go:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=206070964341312953577.000463086eadafbf0e8d0

Background.

A little help? I started this map in early 2009 and used it during my reporting days to track the progress of downtown development. It has been viewed 32,000+ times. It hasn't been updated in some time, but I would be happy to open this up to allow others to contribute, update, collaborate as a factual resource. Message me if this is your sort of thing. I want to make sure we don't delete anything on this, but update it/improve it to reflect changes that have taken place (or been proposed) in recent years. --Chris Knape

Its getting increasingly difficult to keep track of all housing developments announced ... planned ... under construction ... recently completed.

Who here wants to give this a shot?  

Begin! :)

Knock yourself out! :)

Actually I compiled a list, including every project in downtown. It's pretty time consuming, I don't know how I feel about just sharing it for WOODTV to publish.

Dear WOODTV you are hereby served notice that any further information on this topic can not be disseminated without permission from Urban Planet or its authors.  

Ok, go ahead. :) 

1 person likes this

Dear WOODTV you are hereby served notice that any further information on this topic can not be disseminated without permission from Urban Planet or its authors.  

Ok, go ahead. :)

I'll think about it. ;)