Stone Avenue at Main Street mixed use project.

gman430

Anyone know the actual expected timeline of this? I know I saw 16 months in one article, then this (http://x.lnimg.com/attachments/F68DD462-D03B-4738-AC1D-E1C9CC88E675.pdf) stated Fall 2015. I cant imagine they could complete this in less than a year?!

How long ago did they start the Church St. development? Id guess the timing would be about the same.

The first dirt was turned at South Ridge in either February or March this year and they expect the first residents to move in March 2015.

The first dirt was turned at South Ridge in either February or March this year and they expect the first residents to move in March 2015.

Thanks. Based on the article about Biscuit Head for South Ridge, it looks like they are probably completing the residential first to get it on the market and people moved in, then retail up fit. At South Ridge, Residents March 2015, but Biscuit Head early 2016.

What's the deal the little building in the 3rd pic. I went by there the other day and noticed it was still standing. I know the old house is suppose to stay. But wasn't.

Not sure but I imagine it will be demolished soon. The only current building to remain on site and part of the development is the house. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about the development on Stone/Main makes me wonder if Mcafee Thomas Funeral Homes could ever be enticed enough to sell all of their land on the opposite side of Main. They own almost all of tat corner (including the big empty lot beside the parking lot to the left of their building. The only other things there is a small shop and the Shell on the corner of Main/Stone and the building Highland Homes is in and a multifamily house on the corner of Stone/Townes. Just a thought.

I know people had mentioned a rumor of potential discussions the next block up where the lawnmower repair place is being redeveloped.

• Like 1

Thinking about the development on Stone/Main makes me wonder if Mcafee Thomas Funeral Homes could ever be enticed enough to sell all of their land on the opposite side of Main. They own almost all of tat corner (including the big empty lot beside the parking lot to the left of their building. The only other things there is a small shop and the Shell on the corner of Main/Stone and the building Highland Homes is in and a multifamily house on the corner of Stone/Townes. Just a thought.

I know people had mentioned a rumor of potential discussions the next block up where the lawnmower repair place is being redeveloped.

That would be awesome and seems inevitable. What would you all like to see on that property?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is really starting to take shape. Transformative may be an understatement for the impact this will have on the North End.

I agree. Drove by here today and it already has made an impact! It's looking good!

• 2 weeks later...