More Accolades for Nashville

Guest 5th & Main Urbanite

If nothing else, it's an amusing headline....

How long before Birmingham doesn't want to be Nashville!

We shouldn't be worried about becoming Atlanta. We should be worried about Nashville becoming our new Atlanta – a successful nearby metro we look at years down the road and think "that could have been us."

• Like 1

College attainment 32%?  That hurts.  I still can't believe so few people get college degrees.  Even I got a degree and I am lazy, unorganized, unmotivated and a chronic procrastinator.  But one thing I do have is family history. my parents and my dad's parents all had college degrees.

Thank you. I forgot to add that part. I'm slipping.

For three hours this afternoon, I couldn't remember which office building you worked in. Is...is it the Pinnacle? Fifth Third? Does she just work from home???? I didn't know...I was...so...so lost...so scared... so cold. I don't even remember what your favorite high end boutique is! Somebody hold me!

FIN

applause.gif

Edited by BnaBreaker
  • Like 3

You must have never heard of Pintrest. That's the site where my wife has been convinced that I can hand build her a brand new house and all of the furnishings, doing so with no tools, for $25 and use nothing but "reclaimed" pallets.

Five-finger discount at the local construction site?

• Like 1

I say we just give farm_boy the title Defensor Feminae and add to the running gags  :yahoo:

Well, if the moderators don't moderate name calling, then: "I say we give nathan_in_dc the title of Disrespectful DC Dipstick and add to the running gags  :yahoo: "

I come here for a purpose, not for a social game. I am always respective to everyone - online or in person. I request the same amount of respect in return.

Well, if the moderators don't moderate name calling, then: "I say we give nathan_in_dc the title of Disrespectful DC Dipstick and add to the running gags  :yahoo: "

I come here for a purpose, not for a social game. I am always respective to everyone - online or in person. I request the same amount of respect in return.

Uh...is this real life??!   Who's being disrespectful?  Who's in need of moderation?!  Who's name-calling (aside from you)?  Who shot JR?  Did the moon landing really happen?  Where's the beef?  I'm finding it extremely difficult to figure out where you're coming from in this situation, but whatever your motives, I think you're being WAAAAY too serious my man. 

Edited by BnaBreaker
  • Like 2