nupe

prepaid cell service in rogers/bentonville area?

3 posts in this topic

Wondering if anyone has straight talk in the area and can advise of the service? My wife has virgin mobile (which uses sprint?) And the service is terrible...

1 person likes this

Wondering if anyone has straight talk in the area and can advise of the service? My wife has virgin mobile (which uses sprint?) And the service is terrible...

Its good service no real difference the major turn I’ve seen is that Verizon partitions off the bottom of the network and basically caps the traffic for straight talk customers. I haven't seen this proven nor many complaints about it. Speed is 3g only right now so no 4g or LTE mainly the complaints are about customer service.

Yo!

Its good service no real difference the major turn I’ve seen is that Verizon partitions off the bottom of the network and basically caps the traffic for straight talk customers. I haven't seen this proven nor many complaints about it. Speed is 3g only right now so no 4g or LTE mainly the complaints are about customer service.

Yo!

Thanks! we will probably give their service a try.  They seem to have a decent return policy if  she is unhappy with the phone/service.