Rivers Edge

GvilleSC

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brick is up a couple of floors now on the McBee side of things. The brick color is nice IMO. A great look at the building in context can be viewed from the intersection of Camperdown an River Street. I like the addition to the urban fabric this far.

Greenville restaurateur Jason Fletcher planning a 4th restaurant at Rivers Edge. It will be called "The Playwright."

I like the name! This should no doubt be another strong local restaurant with great atmosphere and cuisine based on his other ventures.

The hotel is still proposed for the site but no deal has been reached quite yet. The original developer dropped out.

Hopefully another interested party comes to the table. It's a really good location and it will be nice to have that intersection feel "complete".

We are talking about the proposed Embassy Suites, yes?

The hotel in question is The Hotel at Rivers Edge which is on the city center side of the river, between Rivers Edge Apts and Poinsett Corners. Embassy Suites will be at Riverplace.

The hotel in question is The Hotel at Rivers Edge which is on the city center side of the river, between Rivers Edge Apts and Poinsett Corners. Embassy Suites will be at Riverplace.

Oh okay, thanks.  I haven't driven through there in a while to have a visual of all of these new developments.  I'm sure I would be blown away.

Archived