Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dmillsphoto

Wishing Smeagolsfree the best...

34 posts in this topic

Good morning, all

I wanted to pin a quick topic to wish Smeagolsfree the best in health in the time to come. As previously announced, he will be stepping back from his role here on the forum. We view this, generally, as a bad thing. Reason being, he is Nashville's single greatest repository of knowledge when it comes to ownership, upcoming projects, and general data on the city.

Timmay and I will continue moderation as has been the case for a month or so.

Feel free to leave Ron any notes that will help him through his illness, and we look forward to you kicking it's ass and coming back soon.

hate to hear it, hope all goes well. you and the frequency of your well informed posts have and will be missed.

eric b

Edited by e-dub

Im sorry to hear about this. While I was not aware that Ron had health issues, or know the extent of them, I wish him the best and hope he gets better soon. Thoughts and prayers sent his way.

Wishing  you the best, Ron. And thanks for so many great and accurate posts here.

Healing day by day Ron! Appreciate you...

Keep up with the board (it'll miss ya too much if you step away :) )

Ron, if you attack this the same way you took on the development map, it doesn't stand a chance. You'll crush it. :thumbsup:

2 people like this

I'm also not aware of what your health problems are, but I'm well aware of the impact you make upon these forums and then some.

Hoping you a strong body and a positive mind. Please drop in when you can, and I hope to see you in full force again soon.

Ron, I pray for a quick recovery from your illness. Do not forget about us when you get better... let me know if I can help in anyway and I will do my best.

Todd

All the best brother...I know this illness doesnt stand a chance with you standing against it. Come back to us quick!

Wishing  you the best, Ron. And thanks for so many great and accurate posts here.

My thoughts as well, well wishes Ron!

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, Ron.  Get better soon!

Thanks guys. At hospital now for treatments.

You all keep up the great worth here.

Get well, Ron. I hope to see you at a forum meet next time I find myself in Nashville, which, hopefully will be next spring. 

Ron, stay strong and best of luck on a speedy recovery! Thanks again for all your many efforts on this forum. 

Much love here! Always thinking about you!

Thanks for being so welcoming to new members Ron. Get well soon.

Ron, I just started posting a week or so ago but I've been reading your posts and looking over the development map for quite a while. I have a great appreciation for your dedication and the passion you have for this city! Sending good karma your way and wishing you nothing but the best!

It's been a really long time since I've been a regular here but I always remember your knowledge and level headedness. I hope you kick whatever it is you have's ass, and have a speedy recovery. I'll be praying for you!