Wishing Smeagolsfree the best...

dmillsphoto

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. This has been the roughest week and in a lot of pain and sleeping a lot. Everything on the board is in great hands. You guys post the news very quickly. I still get a little news to WW and they end up in stories you guys post.

I will hang in there the best I can.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to give you guys a little update. I am feeling a lot better but still very tired and will be for a while. I am feeling like being on here a little more. I have quietly still fed information to WW for a number of stories over the last couple of months. I am still sneaky that way. I will say there is about to be a surprise for you guys. Stay tuned for info I hope today. Not going to say what or where. :ph34r: Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts guys.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Ron.  Is the "little surprise" the rendering of Gulch Crossing you posted on the Gulch thread? (Thanks btw)... or is there something else we might hear about soon? 

That was it. I will say there are a few more that I know of that are not public knowledge yet. I would bet there are a lot more some of us may know about but cant say. I am very hopeful 2014 will be a banner year.

Archived