Element Music Row | 19 stories, 431 Units | Musica Roundabout

smeagolsfree

We like Thai Esane and it’s packed with a wait (but not too long) every time we go.    Frankly, one reason it’s appealing for us is that it’s easy to get in and out since we’re usually coming by car.     But no surprise that lot would eventually be redeveloped.                

• Like 1

14 hours ago, markhollin said:

Thai Esane restaurant moving into one of the vacant first floor slots at The Element.  The restaurant has been located at 907 12th AVe. South for the past 5 years.  That .5 acre site will now be redeveloped. 

https://www.nashvillescene.com/food-drink/bites/article/21018590/thai-esane-moving-to-demonbreun-this-spring

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/food-business/article/21019742/thai-esane-eyes-music-row-roundabout-tower

I’ve always thought they had an unusual location. They’re right between 3 urban areas- the Gulch, 12 South, and Edgehill, but they have a stand-alone restaurant with plenty of surface parking like they’re an Applebee’s in Shelbyville or something. I wonder what’s going to go on the 5 acres. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/13/2019 at 2:47 PM, markhollin said:

Thai Esane Restaurant will be opening in June inside a 3,500 sq. ft. space at street level along Demonbreun in the Element building.  Capacity will be 120 inside, and 40 more on outside patio.  Their location at 907 12th Ave. South will be closing on May 23rd.  That particular piece of land looks to be developed into a still-unannounced mixed-use project.

The sign on the old Thai Esane building says King Siam, or something like that, though I don't know if it's open.  I see a lot of construction and restaurant equipment in the space at Element Music Row, but it still looks like they're weeks away from being finished.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Thai Esane is finally opening today in a 3,500 sq. ft. space at 1520 Division St. in The Element.  The new outpost can accommodate 120 guests inside, plus 40 guests on an outdoor patio. The focal point of the restaurant’s design is a six-foot-tall gold Buddha that was shipped directly from Thailand.

More at The Tennessean here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/money/2019/09/17/nashville-restaurant-thai-esane-reopens-new-location/2349674001/

Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 8.28.40 AM.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/24/2021 at 3:17 PM, markhollin said:

Element Music Row has sold for $158 million, with the per-apartment price setting a new record of $366,460 per unit.  Demonbreun Street Apartment Investors LLC was the seller, and Camden Property Trust out of Houston is the buyer. The previous record was $350 K per unit a couple years ago. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/midtown-tower-overlooking-musica-sells-for-nearly-158m/article_d8cf3e4c-d523-11eb-a253-8bea33212909.html

I’m seeing online ads promoting this property with its new name, Camden Music Row. I was expecting this change, having seen many apartment buildings in Texas with the Camden Company name as part of their branding.

Edited by donNdonelson2
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...