Bridgestone HQ 30 stories - 460' | Retail.U/C

MLBrumby

From the article:

"State officials are expected to participate in Tuesday’s event at the SoBro site"

Is this common for companies relocating within the city or could we be getting a huge job annoucement from Bridgestone? I can see if they were relocating to the city from out of state. They are moving from 282,101 square foot building and the article states they were looking for 400,000 square foot building, so they may be looking to add additional jobs.

It is going to be nice to see the Bridgestone sign on top of the building in 2017.

Next we need HCA to build a tower...since they are spread out over 4+ buildings.

Edited by nashmoney
  • Like 2

1. I expect the Sheet Music design to be used.

2. I would be shocked if Tony didn't attend.

3. Encore residents are abuzz about the project (lots of concerns and lots of excitement).

WW

Would LOVE to see the Sheet Music design used.  It would be one of the top 5 high-rise designs in Nashville once it's built.  Just hope they stick with 41 floors, at the least.

1. I expect the Sheet Music design to be used.

2. I would be shocked if Tony didn't attend.

3. Encore residents are abuzz about the project (lots of concerns and lots of excitement).

WW

A friend of mine has a condo in the Encore and has a view of the terrace dedicated to her parents at the CMHOF and is worried she will lose the view.  Unfortunately I think she is going to be disappointed.  

Just means one thing. You can't go anywhere for a couple of days or you will miss something.

The Tennessean is reporting it as a groundbreaking, but that has not been confirmed for sure, but the lot is closed to parking at this point in time. They will need to start soon in order to have it open in time.

• Like 3

Hold the hell up! So I check out for a couple of days and Sheet Music is breaking ground tomorrow? Am I understanding this correctly or did I get too carried away at an extended happy hour since I don't have to work tomorrow? 

And I am assuming you are aware of the Turnberry project?  Or should I say 35 story JW Marriott and 25 story office tower :-)

• Like 1