Bridgestone HQ 30 stories - 460' | Retail.U/C

MLBrumby

7 minutes ago, titanhog said:

^^Definitely better than having no lights at all.  Can't wait to see what the JWM does.  Surely they will go all out.

I hope you are right. I am hoping that the metal banding separating each floor would have some sort of lighting like one of the renderings seemed to suggest. Based on the current construction pics posted on here, I'm not sure how any lighting would be placed on those bands. 

Lol I still want to know who's in charge of the Batman building lighting. I want to readjust some of those light cans so bad and find out why all the lights are no longer lit. I'm guessing they think the at&t sign would be washed out. Couldn't see how though..

Edited by TNinVB
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, chris holman said:

The lights did seem very dim but I would still take it. It's nice to have a building that's animated with a night Light show or anything, In this city we need more creativity in our buildings especially them being lit up at night.

Not ready to judge quite yet. Would like to see them uniformly fluorescent white to match the logo up top. 

Edited by claya91
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, titanhog said:

^^Definitely better than having no lights at all.  Can't wait to see what the JWM does.  Surely they will go all out.

I def agree, and I wasn't complaining just more so surprised. It honestly was difficult to see from certain angles since it was so dim. I guess I am a bit surprised they went with horizontal and not vertical lighting. I am sure it will look great when everything is finished, but it just seemed like a lot of design and installation work for something that really didn't show.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Philip said:

I'm not a fan of glass boxes, but that is pretty. Brick is my favorite though, which is why I'm thrilled with Lifeway and HCA, despite their shortness. Maybe someone will build some of those in Sobro to offset all the glass.

That's one of the reasons I really like the tower in Murfreesboro.

407509-Large-exterior-view-from-pine-street.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...