Roam The Market

Memphisborn

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, but unfortunately many of the subforums have died, not just Memphis. It contrasts strongly with the Nashville forum, where we have many active posters and a monthly in-person meetup. I guess it's a matter of contacting locals interested in the subject of and knowledgeable about urban development and getting them together to talk and bring in more people.

I don't know, but unfortunately many of the subforums have died, not just Memphis. It contrasts strongly with the Nashville forum, where we have many active posters and a monthly in-person meetup. I guess it's a matter of contacting locals interested in the subject of and knowledgeable about urban development and getting them together to talk and bring in more people.

I think that forumers have generally gravitated towards certain sites where other area posters are. Most commonly, SSP and SSC (probably due to more traffic overall). A lot of credit goes to Ron for keeping the Nashville forum on UP the premier forum for Nashville development on the net.

Knoxville and Chattanooga seemed to only be sporadically active even when UP seemed to have more traffic. I just don't think there are all that many posters from those places anywhere on the net. At least I haven't found them.

Memphis has a decent following on the other two major sites. It would be nice if a couple of them would come over here and help reenergize this forum with more daily discussion.

Archived