Charlotte Forum Meet up - Sat Sept 6th, 2014 9pm - UPDATE

RSVP  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you able to come to Charlotte UP Meetup?

Have been thinking about it since I've never met any of you guys (and girls?), but man, 9:00PM is WAYYYY past my bedtime!  :blush:

I'm not even kidding!

We could always meet a little earlier at one of the breweries or something like that?  9pm is a late start.  Unknown just opened on S. Mint street which isn't too far away.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could always meet a little earlier at one of the breweries or something like that?  9pm is a late start.  Unknown just opened on S. Mint street which isn't too far away.

I'm up for that. I have Nan and Byrons at 715 (probably arrive at 7) and should be outta there before 815-30, Happy to meet at Unknown.

I'm up for that. I have Nan and Byrons at 715 (probably arrive at 7) and should be outta there before 815-30, Happy to meet at Unknown.

At this point I think it is best if you stick to 9PM for all who have it marked in their calendar at the original place. Unsure if I'll attend, but put me down as a maybe. Married with two (very) little ones makes for strange hours.  :P

For the new guys out here, How will we be able to recognize The UPC (Urban Planet Crew) when we get there?

Will there be a flag.. or balloons at a table perhaps?

Maybe wear name tags with our UP Screen-name on homemade T-shirts that say 'UPC Night 2013'?

Maybe we can all just wear purple and teal bandana.

I'm coming from dinner so I'll probably have a jacket, tie, chinos and sporting an unruly beard. Beards are a Brooklyn Requirement.

Shouldn't be hard to find. My wife will be with me and she's far more attractive than I. So look for a attractive redhead and a guy with a beard, That should work.

Not sure if I will be there right at 9:00, but will get there as soon as I can. Looking forward to meeting you guys! For the record, I will be in jeans and an orange polo shirt (I think this is the first time as an adult that I have pre-planned an outfit). I will look for a beard and a hot girl, RickyDavisFan!

My wife and I got outta dinner early so we are here. It's packed. See everyone soon.
Gonna delete this later but my email is csealey-at-advarchdesigns.com if u have problems finding us

• 8 months later...

Archived