Charlotte Forum Meet up - Sat Sept 6th, 2014 9pm - UPDATE

RSVP  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you able to come to Charlotte UP Meetup?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Likewise, I've had about 9 UPers come visit me in NYC since the last meetup we did. Lasting Friendships for sure.

After doing some scouting, I was thinking we could do All American Pub in SouthEnd. Good Urban location, Large Space, Close to the light rail, Good selection of local beers, food if anyone is hungry, and a great opportunity to possibly pub crawl. What does everyone think?

Saturday November 30th, 9pm ALL AMERICAN PUB.

:( I'll be wiping butts that night... 

I would love to meet up, but I'm expecting my first son to be born November 27th, so likely I won't be able to make this one!

3 day olds are welcome to come too. :-). CONGRATS!!!!

FYI everyone, feel free to bring wifes/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends, since its a holiday weekend and all.

I'm still newb status compared to you vets of the boards so thought I might be a little out of place. But since you're meeting literaly right next to my apt building 'Mosaic South End' I'll have to swing over just to absorb some of the knowledge and would love to hear stories about the activity just prior to the 08 recession.... Plus with WOB, Stache House, Common Market &the new Unknown Brewing company meer steps to only a NYC block away.. I'm totally on board with an UP Bar crawl around the neighborhood.

I'm still newb status compared to you vets of the boards so thought I might be a little out of place. But since you're meeting literaly right next to my apt building 'Mosaic South End' I'll have to swing over just to absorb some of the knowledge and would love to hear stories about the activity just prior to the 08 recession.... Plus with WOB, Stache House, Common Market &the new Unknown Brewing company meer steps to only a NYC block away.. I'm totally on board with an UP Bar crawl around the neighborhood.

No need to feel out of place. We've all been newbs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived