Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
temporary.name

29th and Shaffer.

8 posts in this topic

I drove by the other day and saw the trees cleared and the land being leveled on the SW corner of that intersection. 

Anybody know whats going on?

^
I don't know, but speaking of intersections, does anyone know why the building at the Godfrey-Chicago Drive-Freeman intersection was torn down? Is the lot going to remain empty, or is something else going to be built there? I pass the site on my way to work depending on which route I take, so I guess I will know eventually...I was just wondering if anyone had any inside knowledge.

^

I don't know, but speaking of intersections, does anyone know why the building at the Godfrey-Chicago Drive-Freeman intersection was torn down? Is the lot going to remain empty, or is something else going to be built there? I pass the site on my way to work depending on which route I take, so I guess I will know eventually...I was just wondering if anyone had any inside knowledge.

I think that is in Wyoming.  Any connected Wyoming lurkers here on Urban Planet?

I googled this and the number one result was this topic. I'm assuming office?

It seems Whiskers Pet Spa has stepped into some bank and is building on this site.

The whole lot? It's a massive chunk of land.

Seems like it. There is only one sign displaying it will be a pet spa.