Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doormanpoet

They wimped out on us!

William Williams called Hastings today and found out it will be 13...Damn! What does Nashville have to do to get an office tower again? How about we flood Maryland Farms with rattlesnakes and rats! Maybe people will move back to the city! :w00t:

13's okay with me. At least it will be tall enough to hide that nasty parking garage and not block the view of the thick Church Street cluster from the southside view. I'm okay with this.

And that'll be hard to do with Palmer breaking ground anytime now on that huge new office building he's putting up in the Farms. Hmmm, could have directed that energy to West End if you ask me. I'm sure he tried.

i didn't think buildings had a 13th floor. i know that city center doesn't. my dad's offices are on 11th, 12th and 14th. apparently realators just have a hard time selling space on the 13th floor for superstitious reasons.

Some buildings, like the AmSouth building, have there maintanance floors on the 13th. That's why there's a huge gap in the windows in the middle of that building.