gman

Camperdown (Greenville News Building Site)

46 minutes ago, johnpro318 said:

Well here are Tiffany's current locations. It would likely lure other luxury chains in and would be a game changer. Wonder if any of the nicer Haywood locations would jump ship:

https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry-stores/store-list/united-states/

Based on those cities it could be a game changer.

1 hour ago, johnpro318 said:

Well here are Tiffany's current locations. It would likely lure other luxury chains in and would be a game changer. Wonder if any of the nicer Haywood locations would jump ship:

https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry-stores/store-list/united-states/

There's only one store in Carolinas (Charlotte)...location here would be a shock....to  bigger cities in region.

Do it....

I don’t think the game changer starts with a T. I think that was just saying the rumor was Target. 

5 hours ago, gman430 said:

Alright...which one of you broke the webcam? :P 

Maybe it didn't know how to swim & drowned in the monsoon yesterday  :dontknow:

36 minutes ago, cabelagent said:

Maybe it didn't know how to swim & drowned in the monsoon yesterday  :dontknow:

The Nader got it. 

I had a revelation while driving. If the tenant does begin with a “T”, Tesla could fit the criteria for a new ‘store’/experience that Greenville doesn’t currently have. 

2 hours ago, GVLover said:

I had a revelation while driving. If the tenant does begin with a “T”, Tesla could fit the criteria for a new ‘store’/experience that Greenville doesn’t currently have. 

Taco Bell may have better odds  :D

On 2/8/2020 at 10:29 AM, GVLover said:

Tesla showrooms indeed are typically in urban areas and are pretty similar aesthetic to an apple store.  Unlikely, but I could see it, would be cool too!

33 minutes ago, vistatiger said:

Tiffany and Tesla DT? Right!

More like "T"JMaxx

Definitely cannot be TJ Maxx. I assume in Camperdown would be too expensive for them to rent. 

23 minutes ago, GVLover said:

Definitely cannot be TJ Maxx. I assume in Camperdown would be too expensive for them to rent. 

It’s probably Talbot’s, Texas Roadhouse, or TCBY. Oh wait...I got it. TAG Heuer.

Edited by gman430

12 minutes ago, distortedlogic said:

Title Loan.

YES!!! That would be great for all of the affordable housing tenants on site. :D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GVLover said:

IDK. TJX company. One of the top retailers in the country. They pay some major rent in top centers. They could probably afford it over anyone.

1 hour ago, vistatiger said:

IDK. TJX company. One of the top retailers in the country. They pay some major rent in top centers. They could probably afford it over anyone.

I’ve never seen a TJ Maxx in what I’d consider to be a top shopping center, let alone in a city center/downtown. I think it’s more likely to be Tesla, than TJ Maxx albeit it’s also not likely to be Tesla either. 

WE NEED AN UPDATED TENANT LIST! 

Edited by GVLover

3 hours ago, GVLover said:

I’ve never seen a TJ Maxx in what I’d consider to be a top shopping center, let alone in a city center/downtown. I think it’s more likely to be Tesla, than TJ Maxx albeit it’s also not likely to be Tesla either. 

WE NEED AN UPDATED TENANT LIST! 

TJMaxx in downtown Denver; Boston.

55 minutes ago, vistatiger said:

TJMaxx in downtown Denver; Boston.

There are some upscale nice urban TJ Maxx stores, but I don't think that's what's going in right here though. Not if they said it was a game changer for Greenville. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Lol.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:33 AM, gman430 said:

Alright...which one of you broke the webcam? :P 

It's back up!!:yahoo:

• Like 4