DT Raleigh Photos

HollySpringsTriangle

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm glad SECU built Raleigh a nice tower because they sure as heck don't put that kind of effort into their branch sites. I guess it's no different that any other bank. 

Raleigh is nice because there's no downtown loop so the core of the city kind of bleeds directly into the neighborhoods. Kind of like what Charlotte would have been minus 277. 

http://photos.clearskyimages.com/2013-12-raleigh-uptown-aerial-skyline-photos/h3361d593#h12b262cd

Raleigh looking really impressive in these shots. Very impressed Raleigh, *Slow Clap*. Raleigh catches some flack for its skyline sometimes, however its density and urbanity is commendable and almost equaling Charlotte.

Yeah it's a little known tidbit but Raleigh is one of those few cities that looks bigger in aerials than in ground photos.

Raleigh's skyline may pale in comparison to Charlotte's but the area of dense neighborhoods extending from downtown is quite respectible--and continuously growing. There are some killer views from Glenwood avenue and Hillsborough street--the main corridors of density leading into downtown.

New State Gov't bridge over Salisbury St. (I have no idea why the on-bridge shot rotated...looks fine on the laptop...guess I know jack about pic manipulation...)post-4367-0-81360600-1386823228_thumb.jppost-4367-0-26225200-1386823253_thumb.jp

Edit: Sorry for terrible iPhone pics again. Would a smaller upload size sharpen them? I may have to break out the real camera. Also how do I put the actual pic in the post and not just a thumb? PM to help this retardo out....thanks. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived