• Improve news outlets
    • Improve city/county government openness & websites
    • Improve aesthetics in general
    • Improve local streets/arterials
    • Improve tourism

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I apologize.  This forum seemed a bit stagnant (I've been a long time reader).

I usually agree with Wistle-Stop (I was a long-time reader before I started posting).  However, I think you raised a valid point; I too would like to see a little more traffic on this forum (which is why I started posting myself).

It's clear there's a tight knit community here, which is awesome!  I'll refrain from posting new polls and threads for a while.  This forum seems a bit different to what I'm used to.

And, strmchsr77, I've gone back... It's kinda crazy, especially the Pleasant Grove Crossing area.

My idea for the mod... Maybe make subforums for Rogers, Bentonville, Springdale, and Fayetteville?  Or pin those current city threads, if that's possible?

It's clear there's a tight knit community here, which is awesome!  I'll refrain from posting new polls and threads for a while.  This forum seems a bit different to what I'm used to.

And, strmchsr77, I've gone back... It's kinda crazy, especially the Pleasant Grove Crossing area.

My idea for the mod... Maybe make subforums for Rogers, Bentonville, Springdale, and Fayetteville?  Or pin those current city threads, if that's possible?

I think that the polls are fine.  Don't let one persons opinion stop you from posting here.  I check this board everyday, but often have little information to contribute.  The polls allow me to do something here besides read up on all the development.  I appreciate your effort, thanks!

I don't make the subforums myself.  But I could suggest it to the head moderator if others are interested.  The biggest problem with creating subforums is that it usually kills off some activity.  While the main NWA forum is active the 'Coffeeshop' subforum is pretty dead.  I could see the Springdale subforum being a dead one.  Not sure the head moderator will be into making a subforum that really doesn't have much chance at succeeding.  One thing I can do myself however is pin topics.  If there's certain topics you guys would like to see pinned let me know.

Archived