5th & Broadway | 501 Commerce | NMAAM | 34 story apt, 26 story office, + 183,000 sq. ft. of Retail

MidTenn1

17 hours ago, Buildtall said:

D737A663-36E7-404A-885D-B1E3A20CD62C.jpeg

Maybe another perk to all the new construction along Broadway is that the street lighting will finally be consistent. I noticed recently how many of those old rusted-out street lights are still scattered between the newer black lampposts all along Broadway. Case in point: See photo above.

• Like 2

Consistency in street lighting is not one of Nashville's strong suits.

Also, I just read in the NBJ that Slim n Husky's is going into 5th and Broad. Anyone hear of any other restaurants that are signed up for this project other than what has already been announced?

Coming home this weekend-can't wait! Brother is in real estate and usually takes me on a grand tour of what's new!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bnacincy said:

Also, I just read in the NBJ that Slim n Husky's is going into 5th and Broad. Anyone hear of any other restaurants that are signed up for this project other than what has already been announced?

Coming home this weekend-can't wait! Brother is in real estate and usually takes me on a grand tour of what's new!

That's great news about Slim & Husky's.. very appropriate for that location. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, bnacincy said:

Hattie B’s and Shake Shack

I believe Tom Morales (Acme, The Southern) is planning something, too. 

On 11/9/2018 at 5:32 PM, MLBrumby said:

AllianceBernstein's tower logo design

Renderings of A-B's logo and tower.  https://www.tennessean.com/story/money/2018/11/09/alliancebernsteins-nashville-headquarters-design-approved/1942537002/

From today's online Tennessean... Alliance Bernstein news. 

Rendering of the Fifth+Broadway development with AllianceBernstein's headquarters in the background

Ab3

Renderings of the skyline with the coming Fifth + Broadway development

@Suso, this post is from 11/9/18 in this thread.  Just scroll back a few pages and you'll find more drawings.  Comments have been made along the way about which retailers and restaurants will be a part of this venue.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/23/2018 at 11:27 AM, Suso said:

Thank you very much Mr_Bond, I did go back to past posts but I am a Civil Engineering student and it really amazes me the way the project is evolving as it is being built. I actually see things that I am currently learning in school. 

Thank you again Mr_Bond

You'll find many comments on these boards about how a project evolves as it's being built.  I remember some recent comments about the City Lights project.  You might check out some recent postings on that thread.

Enjoy UP!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, markhollin said:

5th & Broadway, Dec 30, 2018, 1.jpg

Ah yes, and a sign pointing to a convention center that hasn't existed in 2 years. I would truly love to spend an afternoon driving around town with the person(s) responsible for road/interstate signage in Metro. He'd have a list of things to fix at the end of the day.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Jamie Hall said:

Ah yes, and a sign pointing to a convention center that hasn't existed in 2 years. I would truly love to spend an afternoon driving around town with the person(s) responsible for road/interstate signage in Metro. He'd have a list of things to fix at the end of the day.

You could inform the Nashville Downtown Partnership.  They can have some influence on this type of thing.