5th & Broadway | 501 Commerce | NMAAM | 34 story apt, 26 story office, + 183,000 sq. ft. of Retail

MidTenn1

5 hours ago, markhollin said:

What does 'final' rendering mean?  If a developer is this close to completion, why would they do 'final' renderings?  Just trying to learn the process here.

1 hour ago, Mr_Bond said:

What does 'final' rendering mean?  If a developer is this close to completion, why would they do 'final' renderings?  Just trying to learn the process here.

This is the first rendering I’ve seen that contains signage for the actual tenants that will occupy space there. It’s also the first time we’ve gotten an idea of how the Apple Store will be integrated into the development. I guess it would be good to render what the final product would look like with all of the tenant signage in place. 

• Thanks 1

Sorry! Just don't like that orange/brown/mustard color scheme. Ugly and throwback to when fashion was hideously ugly... the 1970s. 

At least it's not as bad or drab as people's continued (for far too long) obsession with gray EVERYTHING for interiors. It NEVER really looked good... barely even the first time it was big back in the 80s! It's as if Noone knows how to be original anymore! (No offense to anyone.) Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Sephora will open its 3rd Nashville location for make-up, perfumes, and skin care products at 5th & Broadway. A $287,000 permit has been granted to Management Resource Group for the build out.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/retail/article/21122990/fifth-broadway-slated-for-sephora

Sephora is a very recognizable, trendy brand that will really add a new twist to the 5th & Broadway development. I'm happy to see this.

• Like 3