5th & Broadway | 501 Commerce | NMAAM | 34 story apt, 26 story office, + 183,000 sq. ft. of Retail

MidTenn1

1 minute ago, Armacing said:

Do people still do that?

I made a mistake of ordering my last iPhone for "store pickup".  So there was a big line in the store and a makeshift line outside the store.  (Cool Springs Galleria)  Since I WFH 100% of the time now, I will just have it shipped to the home.  Apple requires a signature upon delivery.  But overall, I think the hype is pretty much gone now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bos2Nash said:

They probably are close to that. I am guessing they are triple pane, argon insulated, tempered glass panels. Lead times so long the installing contractor will be very careful with every single piece.

Does that make them good sound insulators? Is that a fairly typical glass to use on buildings like that? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Native said:

DSC_6776.thumb.jpg.9f997d316022a5f6096e0e69464d59f5.jpg

I think it would look better if they just did the whole thing in that dark brown panels on the far right.  It's looks the best compared to all the other colors.

1 hour ago, Native said:

DSC_6811.thumb.jpg.dff804dd7d2cedbff15ebe358500ff72.jpg

So impressive.  It never really hit me how huge the glass windows would be until seeing this photo.  Thanks so much!

Edited by titanhog
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nash_12South said:

Whether or not you’re an fan of Apple, I think it will be an much more impressive anchor for that corner than just another restaurant/bar or run of the mill retail.
I don’t need another Apple anything but I do like the vibe of their stores. It will be a draw.

I also have to think from a marketing perspective and with their own music brand they'll be smart enough to do some cool activations from there.

• Like 4