5th & Broadway | 501 Commerce | NMAAM | 34 story apt, 26 story office, + 183,000 sq. ft. of Retail

MidTenn1

7 hours ago, PaulChinetti said:

That's beautiful, much more organic feeling that some. The stair is very similar to the one they used in the Boston Apple Store, but better.

Stair in Boston:

ObamaPacman » Red Sox Captain and Team Members + Aerosmith Bassist ...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nash_12South said:

This may not be the place to follow up on this, but I think if our numbers stay acceptable, the city will feel pressure to open the bars to 50% and restaurants back to 75% to try to salvage some of the end of summer/Labor Day tourist business. With schools reopening, to varying degrees, the numbers will be down. That would likely be on August 16th when the current order expires. The city will have to bite the bullet at some point or just allow the bars to fail.

Yeah, I realize now I screwed up and put this in the wrong category. Meant to put it in the ECON discussion where most of this is being discussed. Doh.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, markhollin said:

The 25' x 35' LED screen against the back wall of the Renaissance Hotel Ballroom is being tested.

Looking north from Broadway, just east of 6th Ave:

5th & Broadway, Aug 8, 2020.jpg

Can anyone read all of those names on the white placard to the right?  Seems it may list all of the retail / restaurants?

• Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 3:27 PM, Nash_12South said:

Are those apartments to the left? I'd hate that sign right outside my windows...at night.

I think if you sign up for one of those units you know what you are getting yourself into and for some reason want it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ArchitectBarbie said:

You'd be surprised what leasing agents forget to mention when they give virtual tours or only show you the model unit.  It happens all the time. 

Oh did I not mention you are going to hear a high pitched "wooo" sound every 30 seconds? :tw_joy: