5th & Broadway | 501 Commerce | NMAAM | 34 story apt, 26 story office, + 183,000 sq. ft. of Retail

MidTenn1

I miss Castner Knott. I think I learned how to write the letter "K" becasue of they way it was stylized in their logo. Very similar here in Memphis as many people make their "G" in a style similar to Goldsmith's script logo. I still think Castner's would eat Macy's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  :)

gldsmths.jpg

tn nvl ck 70s 1 clr.jpg

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, volsfanwill said:

they do here too, but with a strict limit of 1 or 2 per adult. 

Maybe they're like that nationwide, I don't know... had been a Loooooooooong time since I had been to one until just last year when I went for a nephew's birthday party and was very surprised to be greeted by a friend with a PBR haha... I tell ya what, it made that weird ass creepy animatronic rock band a lot more entertaining! lol

Edited by BnaBreaker

9 hours ago, tragenvol said:

A Chucky Chesse with beer and wine for the adults.

Oh, yeah, because the adults starting fights there need an alcohol booster. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, FromParkAveToTN said:

I've never eaten at Chucky Cheese. I really don't think my pure and innocent body could handle it. 

Not unless you savor cardboard pizza and wearing full-body armor.

1 hour ago, PillowTalk4 said:

If I recall correctly there was a passageway in the ballroom area of the hotel that lead to the convention center.   Has the Renaissance ever shown how that area will be modified to close off the side of the hotel that was a passageway to the convention center?  

There are diagrams I posted on March 6th (page 32 of this thread) that show some of the ideas.

• Like 1

If I recall correctly there was a passageway in the ballroom area of the hotel that lead to the convention center.   Has the Renaissance ever shown how that area will be modified to close off the side of the hotel that was a passageway to the convention center?  

There will be a new connection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, fieldmarshaldj said:

Oh, yeah, because the adults starting fights there need an alcohol booster. :rolleyes:

Not unless you savor cardboard pizza and wearing full-body armor.

Never heard of a fight at CC...between adults anyway.  CC limits quantities, but I get the gist.  Mostly a somber experience for adults....tear in my beer type feel.